Field Service Engineer at the leading Healthcare Organization in Yangon
- Plan and manage the servicing of lab analytical equipment’s
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus allowances
About the Company
Our client is running Medical equipment business activities with focusing on Myanmar. Their mission is to become the leading medical equipment provider in Myanmar.
Direct report to GM and able to lead the service team not only from the Technical side but also from the business improvement area.
- Conduct training on biomedical equipment to internal staff
- Able to lead the Tender Competition and responsible for Budgeting
- To maintain/ build up the relationship with existing and new customers
- Identify and solve operation issues related to Lab analytical instruments
- Planning the preventive and breakdown maintenance of biomedical equipment
- Work closely with internal and external personnel, including medical professionals
- Perform managing of routine checks of equipment system to ensure relevant standards are meet
- Direct responsible for customers’ complaints solution regards the company’s products
- Planning of the Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment
- Good commands in English & Myanmar
- Strong knowledge about Lab Analytical products
- Proven Experience in working as management level
- Bachelor’s degree holder of Electronics or Mechatronics
- Minimum 6-8 years of engineering experience on healthcare equipment
- Good understanding about Tendering Process and must have Excellent problem-solving skill
Annual bonus + bonus
Private healthcare group with advanced equipment in Myanmar.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of an innovative multinational company business, this is a unique chance to improve your professional skills and impact thousands of lives through your job.