Strategic Planning Manager at well-known MNC Company
- Full-spectrum of developing a business strategy focused on a financial gain of the company
- Up to 4,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances
About the Company
Our Client is one of the largest MNC companies which include in the Fortune 500 list and leading in the production of quality products for the customers.
Responsible for cohesive and comprehensive strategic planning and process management.
- Involved in the decision-making process to prepare a business plan.
- Carry out monthly, mid-year reviews, annual planning and deliver the business plans to the senior management.
- Manage and forecast the budget and prepare financial analysis reports for the management.
- Act as a point of contact for all queries and questions on business planning and organisational strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar or relevant area.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other business-related proficiency certificates are preferred.
- Strong command of Business English is a must.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills are required.
Performance Bonus + Annual Bonus + Health Insurance Benefits
A well-known organization which will have a positive impact on your resume.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees