System Administrator at a leading International Financial Services Company in Yangon
- Providing prompt and excellent system administrative services to all functional units.
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is a leading International Financial Services Company in Myanmar.
- Provide administrative procedures which work efficiency and effectiveness, excellent customer service experience and reducing delay time and cost.
- Install, maintain, manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Regular hardware and security maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 years of system administration supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and or equivalent technical training
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware;
- Virtualization and cloud knowledge are a plus
- Experience in installing, maintaining, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server, Linux/Unix based server environments
- Excellent communication skill in English.
Annual bonus + other benefits
International company which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees