Team Manager at a Leading Mobile Financial Services Company in Yangon
- Support to run the new business operations smoothly & effectively.
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest mobile money suppliers in Myanmar and are currently going through some very positive internal changes. With strong growth prospects for Myanmar and their business you can be sure of strong development opportunities in the future.
Responsible for developing potential alliance partner in financial industry.
- Create the business model, service specification and business plan
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Plan the newly financial business model or services
- Provide the training to staff under the Employee and/or from other sections when required
- Manage new Business team to ensure that turn-around time of data entry is met etc.
- At least 3 of years of Services Planning and Business Development in Financial Services Industry or Mobile Money Services industry.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Burmese.
- Project Management Experience will be added as an advantage.
- Advanced Microsoft skills
Annual Performance bonus + Telephone allowance + Other attractive allowances
Multicultural organization with effective trainings
Career Growth Opportunities
In alliance with the development of company, there are a lot of potential to be a senior management level in the future.