Tendering Manager at the most successful Myanmar Largest Electrical Equipment Company in Yangon
- Development of the tender process activities to obtain quality and profitability for company
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is one of the largest corporations in Myanmar which product High Voltage Electrical Equipment company
Coordinate in estimating and preparing accurate schedules of prices and dealing with the Client’s key person for wining tender
- Manage the development of plans for tender process activities to achieve targets
- Tender site meetings are attended to get related information feedbacks for inclusion in tenders.
- Review the tender drawings and evaluate the conditions of tender to reduce the company’s risk exposure
- Working in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Report directly to Head of Tender Department
- At least 7 years of related experience in electrical field
- Must have bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering or Related
- Must be able to communicate with English Fluently
- Experience with tendering and good relation with MOEE
- Able to travel due to work requirement
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees