Brand Manager at a successful Food and Beverage Company in Yangon
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK and other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a market leading multinational fast-moving consumer goods company with many branches across Asian region.
A long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Minimum 4-5-year brand management experience in FMCG product and minimum 2 years in management level
- Bachelor's degree holder and other related qualifications will be advantaged
- Intermediate English is must
- Who have experience in Running Profit and Loss and working on researches
Basic salary and other attractive allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees