Training & Development Manager at the leading Financial Service Company in Yangon
- Supervises the employees with training activities that align with business goals
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the well-known financial service company in the country offering top-notch financial services to the customers.
Responsible in developing, implementing and evaluating effective training plans, materials and curriculum.
- Liaise with the senior management and other departments to conduct surveys to identify the training needs that align with the projected production processes, changes and other factors.
- Developing training solutions and overseeing staff capacity and availability of resources to carry out the developed strategies.
- Conduct or arrange technical training and personal development classes for the employees and orientation sessions for the new joiners.
- Assessing individual and organizational performance to ensure the training is meeting the organizational goals.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in training field and 3 years as a training manager in the releavent
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and qualifications in education or human resources is highly preferred.
- Strong command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Sold experience in computer and data base skills, time management and an ability to multi-task is required.
13 Month bonus + telephone + travelling allowances
A rapidly growing organization which has ambitious growth plans for the future
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees