Training & Development Officer at the well-known Group of Companies in Yangon
- Responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus performance bonus
About the Company
Our client is the Leading Group of Companies which runs agriculture business, financial services, etc and always provide the best service.
Responsible to handle the learning and professional development of an organisation's workforce.
- Plan and administer programs to ensure that employees have the skills and knowledge to compete effectively and meet the organization's business objectives
- Liaise with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
- Plan, directing, and delivering training and development programmes including staff inductions, to accomplish the organisation’s goals.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
- Minimum 7 years of proven experience in HR field and 3 years in Training & Development
- A Bachelor degree is a must and other relevant solid business professional qualifications will be highly preferred
- Strong command of English is required
- A team player with excellent Effective organisational skills and Interpersonal skills and familiar with HR practises who can work within deadlines
13 Month Bonus + Ferry + Training Allowance
A rapidly growing organization which will provide ambitious growth plans for the future.
Career Growth Opportunities
A Rapidly growing company, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future