Training & Development Specialist at a Successful Microfinance Company in Mandalay
- Create, develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs for employees.
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a successful micro-finance company which is a subsidiary of foreign largest diversified conglomerates.
Responsible for training & development function of the organization.
- Responsible for employee’s development programs and coach others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities.
- Designing and implementing programs to suffice and fulfill skill development needs and mainly conducting the trainings and workshops as trainer
- Evaluate and monitor employees’ performances, conduct trainings for the improvement of employee’ abilities
- At least 2+ years of training experience required
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must and other qualifications related with HR are highly preferred.
- Business level in English
- Must have knowledge, good planning skills and organizing skill
Annual bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees