Key Account Manager (Japanese Speaking) at Leading Telecom Infrastructure Company in Yangon
- Manage commercial relationship with client to make sure that company serves them with good service. Promote and sell company’s portfolio of sites to client
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + 13 months’ salary + performance bonus + health insurance
About the company
Client is leading telecom infrastructure company in the Yangon, Myanmar with the goal to expand Myanmar Mobile Penetration Rates.
Established Telecommunication Infrastructure Company with a goal to manage Myanmar’s Largest Portfolio of Towers.
- Responsible for managing and visiting regularly an account customer in Yangon or anywhere else in Myanmar
- Solve any dispute, that might arise, so that the relation remains healthy
- Ensure that any commercial proposal meets profitability criteria
- Minimum 5 years working experience, with 3 years work experience in a customer facing role
- Extrovert Profile, Outspoken personality is a must
- Fluent in Japanese (N1 or N2) and Business English
- Excellent Presentation Skills, have a strategic mindset, ability to foresees opportunities
13 months’ salary + performance bonus + health insurance
Career Growth Opportunities
A chance to be a part of country leading telecommunication infrastructure company