Marketing Manager at a leading Insurance Company
- Developing & executing the marketing & communications strategy
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our Client is a market leading life insurance company with an extensive international business network in various countries.
A long-established company with strong history which has ambitious growth plans for the future.
- Working closely with business teams to support sales campaigns, events, product launches, promotions and activities
- Developing and managing company’s communications platforms (both internal & external e.g. website, social media, etc.)
- Establishing marketing plans and managing the company’s marketing budget
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in marketing and 3 years of experiences in management level
- Bachelor’s degree holder and degree in Marketing or related professional qualifications will be highly preferred
- Business English is a must
- Preferred from financial services background
Basic salary plus other attractive allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans for the future.