Key Account Manager at the International Animal Nutrition Distribution Company in Yangon
- Develop and manage the commercial relationship with the major feed manufacturers in the country
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK + Competitive Incentive + Allowances
About the company
Client is operating business in South East Asia, as exclusive distributor of highly innovative and competitive Global Manufacturers.
Company is expanding their International development in Myanmar and a chance to be part of challenging and pioneer team.
- Responsible for developing and managing large accounts with major feed manufacturers in the country
- Create and implement strategic sales process and procedure
- Collect and analyse market intelligence in order to adapt company offer to the local requirements
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Animal Health, Animal Nutrition, Livestock industry
- Education background in Veterinarian, Animal Nutritionist or relevant.
- Strong Analytical, strategic planning and innovation
- Very well in interpersonal skills and communication with both Myanmar & English
- Require travelling Nationwide and Internationally
Competitive Incentive + Allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity to become part of pioneer team and a chance to get international learning and development.