Head of Government Affairs at the fastest growing International Financial Service Company in Yangon
- Maintain relationships with government, associated authorities and all committees, legislatively represents and protects organization interests
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a well-known multinational organization that emphasizes on providing financial services.
Responsible for relationship building with federal government representatives and media
- Direct an organization's policies and objectives involving local, state, and federal government affairs
- Build strong collaborative relationships with other co-operative organizations, including member organizations and with senior government officials
- Assist in the establishment of corporate strategies, policies and plans, which align with government laws, regulations and standards.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory activities, promotes company market position
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of government relations experience at Financial Services or Microfinance or Banking industries
- A bachelor’s degree a must and other qualifications such fields as communications, public relations or journalism are highly preferred.
- Fluently in English – both spoken and written
- Excellent writing skills; able to communicate with others; familiar with media outlets and platforms; ability to solve problems; strong public speaking skills
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees