Admission Officer at the well-known International school in Yangon
- Promoting the school vision and contributing to meeting the key priorities in the School Improvement Plan.
- Up to 700,000 MMK plus transportation allowances and annual bonus
About the Company
Our Client is the well-known International school that is committed to provide high quality education complying with the international standards.
Responsible for engaging fully in the school’s Appraisal process and generating ideas to support the positive presentation of the school
- Be the first point of contact for prospective parents and students
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
- Undertake professional development activities to enhance personal and job performance.
- Minimum of 2-years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related business qualifications may be preferred.
- Strong Business English is a must
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees