Human Capital Development Manager at the successful international FMCG Company in Yangon
- To contribute to the design and delivery of people and organisational development strategies and the management of change in support of the organisation and operational plans.
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK plus insurance and attractive bonuses
About the Company
Our client is a global FMCG company in Myanmar. They are rapidly growing their business and increasing the numbers of brands bringing into Myanmar.
Responsible for training and motivating employees and defining and managing learning and development strategy.
- Providing organization and HRBPs for delivering the company’s objectives and creating an effective way to meet the skills and capability needs of the future business.
- Assisting the organization in areas such as team development, strategic planning, leadership development, organizational redesign, and change management.
- Liable for adaptability, employee satisfaction and employee development.
- Work closely with Senior Executives and manages through subordinate managers and helps inputs to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Human Resources field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications of HR or Organizational Development are highly preferred.
- Advanced English in both verbal and written is a must.
- Strong knowledge and experience in HR especially in people and organization development.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees